Thursday, July 19, 2012

side dish: brocolli vegetable casserole

Oh my, this is YUM! Even Joe and the girls adore it . . . I prepare this as a staple side dish anytime of year, and it goes perfectly with any type of meat, in my opinion. Steak, chicken or pork tenderloin especially. I apologize for no photo, I am working on that and next time I make it, I will add one. :) And what is irritating ME right now is that blogger doesn't let you do paragraphs anymore. It all just spools together, word after word. Booo! Without further ado: Brocolli Vegetable Casserole Ingredients 4 cups of brocolli, lightly steamed (I've screwed this up before - lightly steamed in this recipe seriously means probably 5 minutes or less!) 1 can cream of mushroom soup 3/4 cup of sour cream 3/4 cup of diced sharp cheddar cheese 1 cup of chopped celery 1 2oz. jar of pimentos Salt & pepper to taste Dash of tobasco Directions It doesn't get much simpler. Mix it carefully all together and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment